Head of the laboratory – Candidate of Technical Sciences. Sychev E.N.
The laboratory consists of 15 specialists, including 1 Doctor of Technical Sciences, 2 Cand. of Technical Sciences, 1 cand. biol. sciences
Sychev Evgeny Nikolaevich – head. laboratory, Candidate of Technical Sciences.
Grekov Nikolai Alexandrovich – Chief of Science. co-author, Doctor of Technical Sciences.
Grekov Alexander Nikolaevich – Deputy . the head of the CEPE, ved. nauch. sotr., Candidate of Technical Sciences
Ryazanov Viktor Alekseevich – chief designer.
Shishkin Yuri Evgenievich – jr. scientific. employee
Trusevich Valery Vladimirovich – lead engineer-researcher, cand. biol. sciences
Kuzmin Konstantin Alexandrovich– lead engineer-researcher.
Alekseev Sergey Yurievich –lead engineer
Geller Vladimir Davidovich – lead engineer
Vasily Zhanovich Mishurov – lead engineer
Pasynkov Mikhail Alexandrovich – lead engineer
Shmyreva Inna Genrikhovna – lead engineer
Pelyushenko Sergey Sergeevich – engineer
The main directions of the laboratory’s research:
- conducting fundamental and applied research in the field of hydroacoustics and hydrooptics;
- development of acoustic methods and tools for the study of the aquatic environment in situ;
- investigation of the operating conditions of an underwater DVR using a simulation model;
- investigation of the influence of anthropogenic pollutants in water on its acoustic properties;
- development of inductive-optical communication of autonomous optical-acoustic devices;
- investigation of the possibility of reducing statistical uncertainty in the recognition of optical images of micro-objects;
- investigation of an underwater inertial navigation system with MEMS-AHRS modules and hydrostatic sensors;
- participation in expedition activities as part of the support of optical and sonar equipment.
PUBLICATIONS OF EMPLOYEES OF THE LABORATORY OF HYDROACOUSTIC AND OPTICAL METHODS AND ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING TOOLS for 2017-2021.
THE MAIN DEVELOPMENTS OF THE LABORATORY (RUS)